What to write in your new twin baby congratulations and your congratulations on triplets, quadruplets, etc.: use these examples of congratulation messages and phrases for twin babies, triplets and multiples when you write your card to the new or expecting parents.
Of course you can use the same wording as you would use in your baby shower card or baby congratulations card for a single baby and adjust it accordingly. But a special greeting for twin babies is always cute and nice!
Often, you can easily adjust these phrases for triplets and multiples.
Combine any of these messages as they best fit!
If you know the babies' names, it is always nice to include them in your message.
And not surprisingly, there exist quite a lot of funny twin quotes to cite in your card.
* Here comes double trouble! Congratulations on your twins /twin girls /twin boys.
* This comes with a bundle of wishes for your cute little bundles of joy! Congratulations on your twins / twin daughters / twin sons.
* What a bundle of joy! Here comes double the fun, double the joy, double the diapers, and double the noise!
* Twins! Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
* Congratulations on your twins /twin girls /twin boys. Get ready for lots of laughter and noise, big hugs and so many joys. All the best for your new family!
* Double born, twice the blessing. Double kids, twice the messing. Congrats on your twins!
* Twin mommies are like buttons. They hold everything together.
* It's twins! Congratulations! Twins mean double the kisses and double the fun. It's double the joy for everyone.
* Who knew happiness could be delivered in so many tiny bundles! Congratulations on the birth of your twins!
* Seems that twins run in your family... don't forget to also let them walk, skip and jump!
* A mother of twins is a classic over achiever.
* Your family just grew by 4 feet! Congratulations on your twin girls /twin boys and all the best.
* 4 tiny hands, 4 tiny feet, 2 sweet little babies we can't wait to meet!
* From small beginnings come great things. Congratulations on the birth of your twin girls /twin boys!
* It's double the giggles and double the grins and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins! Congrats on your double bundle of joy!
* Congratulations on your twins /twin boys /twin girls: 20 fingers, 20 toes, two sweet babies with cheeks of rose.
* Two little blessings sent from above. Twice the smiles and twice the love.
* Twins: two new babies just for you, to make all your dreams come true!
* Nothing is as precious or brings home so much love, as two brand new babies sent from heaven above. Congratulations on your new bundles of blessing.
* You made one wish. And two came true. Congratulations on your double blessings!
* Two precious bundles, to cuddle and kiss - life just doesn't get any better than this!
* Genes so nice, they made them twice!
* There are two things in life, for which we are never truly prepared: twins! (Josh Billings)
* What could be better than a double-dose of love? Congratulations!
* Good moms of twins have: sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, empty fridges and - happy twins!
* You asked God for a flower - he gave you a bouquet. You asked God for a minute -he gave you a day. You asked God for true love - he gave you that too. You asked God for a baby - he gave you two!
* God creates twins when he makes a face he really likes!
* Congratulations on your twins - from now on you'll have twice the love and half the sleep...!
* Two are better than one. For if they fall one will lift the other up. (Eccl. 4:9-10)
* Two angels sent from heaven above, double the blessings and twice the love.
*Twins are God's way of saying 'buy one, get one free'! Congrats on your baby girls / boys twins.
* You are blessed because God choose you to be the parents (mother / father) of twins.
Two faces to wash, and four dirty hands.
Two insistent voices, making demands.
Twice as much crying, when things go wrong.
The four eyes closing, with slumber song.
Twice as many garments, blowing on the line.
Two cherubs in the wagon, soaking up sunshine.
Work you do for twins, naturally comes double.
But four arms to hug you, repay all your trouble.
Two peas in a pod,
two bundles of joy.
Two gifts from heaven,
one girl and one boy.
Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes,
two babies to cuddle, two babies to snuggle,
two babies growing side by side,
two babies sleeping side by side,
two babies chatting, two babies giggling,
two heart-melting smiles, two heart-melting kisses,
two best friends to share their life together,
with double the hugs and double the love.
More twin baby poems.
The more newborn babies the harder to write your congratulations ;-) Thankfully, here's help! These example messages make it really easy to come up with the perfect lines for your triplets and multiples baby shower and congratulations cards!
*From small beginnings come great things. Congratulations on the birth of your triplets / multiples! (followed by babies' names).
* Triple / Multiple congratulations. Who knew happiness could be delivered in so many tiny bundles!
* Three new babies just for you, to make all your dreams come true! Congrats on your 3 baby girls / baby boys.
* Congratulations on the arrival of 3 (4, 5, etc.) new lives! May these lives (the lives of - babies' names) be filled with love and peace. May your precious triplets bring lots of joy to your family! Lots of love and best wishes for your future.
* 3 peas in the pod - congratulations on the arrival of your adorable triplets!
* Showering a rainbow of love and of joy for you and your triplets.
* 30 little fingers and 30 little toes - plenty of work, heaven knows! 3 beautiful babies to our delight, 6 little cheeks to kiss goodnight!
* You made just one wish, and three came true! Congratulations on your precious triplets.
* There are three things in life for which we are never prepared: triplets ;-) Welcome (names of babies) and congratulations to Mom and Dad! Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health, laughter and happiness together!
* Good things come in threes! Congratulations on your cute triplets (babies' names).
* Born with two (three, ...) buddies - how fun is that? Congrats on your triplets.
* Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your three (four, five etc.) new little ones!
If you do not like any of these triplets and multiples congratulations messages, simply adjust one of the twin baby congratulations above!
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means when you purchase a product through one of these links I earn a small commission. There is no extra cost to you. This money helps me to maintain this website and provide free information for you. Thank you for supporting my website. To learn more please see my affiliate disclosure document.