Find sample messages for religious baby congratulations cards, baby shower cards and Christian baby wishes. These messages also perfectly fit for baby baptism cards and baby Christening cards.
Below I have listed various sample sentences for you to 'mix and match'. You may combine a sample sentence of my 'ordinary' baby congratulations with one of the religious sample sentences and / or bible verses. It's also possible to mix two or three of the Christian sample sentences. Just choose the sentences as they best fit to the recipient(s).
Religious Baby Congratulations Cards.
For worldly baby wishes, some general tips and how to start and how to end your religious newborn baby (shower) congratulations read some universal guidelines here.
Is there a new baby in your family or circle of friends? These messages will especially fit for religious and Christian baby congratulations cards:
* Congratulations on your new family addition! God bless you and your beautiful new baby girl / baby boy. Looking forward to meeting him / her soon!
* Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I am / we are excited God has blessed you with a new family member.
* Congratulations and best wishes to you! May the baby God has sent to you, to have, to hold and love, be guided by your gentle hands and blessed by him above.
* Of all the blessings God sends from above, the one most precious is a new baby to love!
* Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God ( - Baretto).
* Congratulations! May the life of your new baby (baby's name) be filled with blessings from above. And may her / his future be filled with joy and peace and love.
* A little bit of heaven, just came down to earth: Every time a baby is born, God smiles, the angels dance and a new star of hope lights up the skies.
* Congratulations new parents! A child is a precious gift from God. May his blessings be with you and your little one today and always.
* From the Heavens above, God has sent you a baby (alternatively son, daughter, new sister, new brother) to love!
* May the Lord bless the baby who now lives here, fill his/her life with love and cheer and keep him/her safe, year after year.
* God chose you to be the mother of your child because he knew there was no better person for the job. He chose you.
* Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
* Your baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above! A perfect example of God's endless love!
* You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. (Desmond Tutu)
* God is watching over my grandchildren. I know because I asked him to. ( God is watching over your newborn. I know because I asked him to.
* Bless my grandchild Lord I pray, guide her/him through the night and day.
* A blessing from heaven becomes your miracle on earth. God is good!
Going to a baby shower? These messages are especially suited for religious and Christian baby shower congratulations cards:
* Congratulations on your wonderful blessing! May God be with you on this wonderful journey into motherhood / parenthood.
* Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby. God bless you and your beautiful new baby girl / baby boy.
* I pray for a safe delivery and health and happiness for you and the new bundle.
* I am / we are excited God has blessed you with a new family member. I am / we are looking forward to meeting the baby soon!
* Congratulations on your pregnancy, we are so happy that God has blessed you with a little one. We are praying for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery for you and the baby.
* This newborn baby is an incredible blessing and an extraordinary gift given to you from our Heavenly Father to experience your life with.
* May the Lord bless your newborn baby and keep her/him safe. Guide your baby on her/ his way. Take her / his hand when need be and fill your little one's heart with his love. (alternatively fill in baby's name)
If you do not want to write much in your card, you may cite a baby bible verse or psalm in your religious baby congratulations card and then just sign it with your best wishes.
Bible verses are also cute if you want to make a card yourself. In that case just print or write one of the verses on the card cover.
Parents and grandparents can use these bible verses for baby's scrapbook or for religious canvas art to hang in baby's nursery.
A bible verse is also nice for baby baptism congratulations or for a baby christening card.
* I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked for -1 Samuel 1:27
* I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart - Jeremiah 1:5
* You are fearfully and wonderfully made - psalm 139:14
* I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain and I will rescue you - Isaiah 46:6
* Where you go I will go. Where you stay I will stay - Ruth 1:16
* I am a child of God - John 1:12
* The Lord is my shepherd - psalm 23:1
* For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb - psalm 139:13
* You have filled my heart with greater joy - psalm 4:7
* He counts the stars and calls them all by name - psalm 147:4
* Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these - Mark 10:14
* This is the day that the Lord has made, let's rejoice and be glad in it -psalm 118:24
* I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go - Genesis 28:15
* For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways - psalm 91:11
* Children are a gift from the Lord. They are a reward from him - psalm 127:3
* Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you - psalm 93:4
* For tripets: A cord of three strands is not easily broken -Ecclesiastes 4:12
Enjoy this? Don't miss out - sign up for my free newsletter and get access to exclusive articles and resources.
Do you like us?
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means when you purchase a product through one of these links I earn a small commission. There is no extra cost to you. This money helps me to maintain this website and provide free information for you. Thank you for supporting my website. To learn more please see my affiliate disclosure document.
Religious Baby Gift Ideas